Sunday, February 12, 2012

How to possibly manage curly hair??? Help!?

I have curly hair that gets really frizzy and unruly, thus I must put in some styling product. I don't like gel or hairspray because i don't like that crunchy hair look- I like it to feel soft. I use a hair creme called ISO.

So my problem is that I have to take a shower and wash my hair everyday in order for the product to give me my desired results (and this is true with all hair products) but taking a shower and washing my hair everyday damages hair!

Because if i don't take a shower, when i wake up, i wake up with a frizz ball that can't be tame by just adding water and hair products to my hair.

Thank you



Is there a hair product made for this problem?How to possibly manage curly hair??? Help!?
try Pantene Pro-V Deep Fortifiying-Rinse Off Treatment. just follow the directions :) Hope this helps!!!How to possibly manage curly hair??? Help!?
Your hair is EXACTLY like mine

i wake up every day and shower then use curl control mousse by garnier fructis then anti humidisty hairspray by the same brand...when my hair dries it doesnt look wet, its pretty soft, only a little crunchy in some parts which i dont mind cuz it looks good :)

i also use their anti humidity conditioner

and washing everyday doesnt damage ur hair if ur hair is dirty everyday however a buildup of products will damage ur hair

i recommend an anti-breakage shampoo and conditoner...i know tresemme makes a good one and yea u can use it every day

not washing ur hair for 4 to 5 days is gross..the max should be 3 days probably 2

but if u use hair gel to scrunch ur hair and hairspray, you will be able to wake up in the morning, spritz some water and hairspray and go (but i feel gross if i dont wash products out of my hair)

did u ever consider getting a good flat iron? at folica.com they sell the sudu iron they also have it at a store called ulta and its $130 but u straighten ur hair with minimal damage and its amazing

so if u straighten ur hair u have it nice and soft for 3 days and dont have to worry about it in teh morning



btw, u better be deep conditioning once a week! look it up on how to do it at home...this step is crucial in being able to use products, flat irons, and hair dyes while still improving the quality of ur hair
try using a heavier product like wax



that should last 4 - 5 days,

^___^
I have very curly hair, and I hate the stiffness of gel, so my hair stylists daughter recommended that I use Curls gel-les'c. It's a bit pricey, but I love it. I have very thick curly hair and this stuff works great. I get a really good hold without the crunchy look. Hope this helps!
Here are some frizz tips for you!



* A good haircut is key (find an expert here: http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlsalons

* Sleep on a satin pillowcase

* Don't shampoo every day

* Comb conditioner through hair in the shower

* Avoid terrycloth towels; use microfiber instead

* Air dry or use a diffuser

* Use styling products suited for your hair type (http://www.naturallycurly.com/hair-types

* NEVER use a brush

* Don't touch your hair

* A pomade is great for mid-day touchups

* Apply styling products to dripping wet hair



Check out http://www.naturallycurly.com for lots of great info about curly, wavy, kinky and textured hair!
Redken-Real control
Try the Curls Rock products by Catwalk TIGI. My friend has super curly hair and she uses it and her curls look great. I also use it for a curly look and my hair is wavy.

No comments:

Post a Comment