Sunday, February 12, 2012

Curly hair help!?

ok i have super curly natural hair.... which sucks mainly cus i cant do much with it... i was wondering if relaxing it would help any at all and if you knew any products that might help.... yes i have a straightner but no matter how long or how much i straighten it, it doesnt stay straight... HELP or maybe tips or getting a new hairstyle......





(my hair looks sorta like this)

http://www.more-hairstyles.com/curly/c12Curly hair help!?
Disatrous_orchid sounds like she knows what she is talking about. Best to do what she reccomends.Curly hair help!?
if straight hair is what you are looking for then yes a relaxer would help
I wouldn't actually get it relaxed. You'll probably hate it when it starts to grow out. I have naturally curly hair too and I feel your pain. I have a salon style hair drier, the kind you sit in with the dome over your head, after I apply product to my hair I sit under there. If I use curlers I get big soft loose curls. You can buy a table top version of the kind of hair drier I use. I got mine from my grandma when she was buying new equipment for her shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment