Saturday, February 11, 2012

Curly hair help?

i always tie my hair up because it is so curly and normally flaps around the place and starts to frizz. what can i use to keep the curls nice and curly and not frizzy but stay and not flap around. also i don't want to use products that make it like greasy within 2 days. thanks for the help it is appreciated! tips would be nice also!Curly hair help?
Organix Citrus Mango shampoo and conditioner work great to keep down frizz and poofiness. They also really help define curls. http://www.organixhair.com/citrusmango.a . I have wavy hair but it makes my waves look much fuller and not so limpy (hard to explain). It smells really good, too. I think you should give it a shot. To make sure it doesn't get reasy, don't put the conditioner on your roots. Good luck! =)Curly hair help?
I use conditioner. Usual conditioner that you wash out just use a pea size amount when your hair is still wet but dont wash out spread evenly through the hair and scrunch your curls it will keep your hair moisterised and stop the frizz. Also as it is just a pea sized amount it doesnt make your hair go greasy.
Infusium 23 and friz ease....both are very good...infusium is the best...
I would use gel and scrunch your hair. It will give you subtle waves and look cute and fun.
Mine does that too, and i HATE it. here is some help

Pantene Scrunching Gel

Curling Iron

Friz z's anti frizz gel
I have curly hair too. Use a diffuser to dry it and use a finishing shine serum afterwards.



I actually just bought sunsilks curly creme/gel the other day. It works pretty well for keeping out the frizzies and holding the curls.



Also, try not to touch it alot. Touching it makes it more frizzy
Herble Essences Curly%26amp;Wavy



It should work...



I hope I helped



*~Good Luck~*
when i had surgery almost three years ago my hair went thru a funk and then came in naturally curly. i use vitamin E to condition it and make it grow. tames down the frizz like you would not believe. cut open and rub onto hands and message into hair. dont do scalp. hair will feel sticky until dry. then smooth and wonderful. i use every other time i wash. good luck
Ask your hair dresser or if you have any stores like Price Attack, ask the person working there if they can help.
I use this stuff called Aussie moist leave in creme and soy milk shampoo and then I blow dry my hair.
well havin curly hair to the extent its startin to effect my sight,,,i can safely say im to lazy to do anythin with it bar washing,,,let it flow dude

No comments:

Post a Comment