Sunday, February 12, 2012

Which product to get wavy/curly hair! Help!?

I have straight hair, but it has a lot of body to it.


It's damaged from hot irons and also coloring, so I want to give it a break.


I wanted to buy a wave/curl enhancing mousse, but I didnt know which would work best since my hair isnt naturally curly or wavy.





which is better:


curl+sculp mousse by dove.


catch the wave mousse+leave in conditioner by aussie.


flawless curls extra hold mousse by tresemme.


totally twisted by herbal essences: but does the mousse or gel work best?


or tousle me softly by herbal essences, but the cream or mousse?





which works best!? if any can be used together thats fine, or if theres any other suggestions thats okayy, thanks!:)Which product to get wavy/curly hair! Help!?
flawless curls extra hold mousse by tresemme.








PS:SEBASTIAN LAMINATES - Detangling milk is a leave-in conditioner with milk. If you are in straight hair, first, curl your hair with curl tool then spray this product. You will have a curl-hold like using mousse and moisture your hair. It is only RM58 but not easy to get it anywhere.
  • lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment