Saturday, February 11, 2012

Curly hair help please?

Okay, so I was thinking of curling my hair tomorrow. Now my hair is kind of wavy but it tends to go a bit big. So I was wondering the steps of curling your hair starting from when you get out of the shower. I already have a curler, mouse, hair protector and all that stuff. But please tell me what stuff I should put in my hair and how to curl my hair with a curler. Thank you in advance. =) Best answer will be chosen.Curly hair help please?
I also have wavy hair and enjoy curling my hair often. Personally, here is what I do.


1) Shampoo/Condition my hair with Herbal Essences Totally Twisted products,


2) Use a curling enhancing mouse and lightly blow dry my hair (somewhat straight, but not extremely).


3) Spray on your hair protector all over (but you shouldn't need a lot)


4) Take a section of hair (maybe 1 inch), curl it with the curler, hold it for as long as the directions that came with the curler say, and gently pull it lose.





Hope that helped and wasn't too confusing. 0:-)Curly hair help please?
Just use you curling iron when your hair is dry, use a hair moisturizer to help protect the hair while applying heat and use a stay spray for curly hair, and you should be good to go. I think the less but more effective products you use is best when curling hair, that way you have shiny soft touchable but staying curls.





I like to use Luster's Pink Moisturizer and Pantene hair sprays. Make sure it's a hair spray that makes hair hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment