Sunday, February 12, 2012

Curly Hair Help!?

I have grown to notice that I have a lot of natural curl in my hair from getting out of the shower. Although its not straight small ringlits, it will get big and frezzy and curly if I do no treat it well. I have tried several scrunch products to get me more contained curls but they either give me crunchy curls, which I don't like, or the hold falls off quickly. Is there any product recommendation, advice, shampoos? To get my curly hair into contained, not try, and use my curls to my advantageCurly Hair Help!?
I had the same problem, mine was really poofy on the ends. I use a product called Curly Frizz Pudding, which works wonders for me, and leaves my hair really soft. You can go to this site: www.blendedbeauty.com. There are also tips on how to handle unruly curly hair and ';tame the mane';, as well as finding products formulated for your hair type.





Its a little expensive ($14.50), but a little goes a long way, and they even have a sample section, so you can try it out and see if it works for you before you buy the full size.





Good luck!Curly Hair Help!?
I recommend anything cream- based (you know, that white stuff)- no wax or silicon- that kills it, it's sticky and just plain evil! You could probably use mooses or gels, but they harden the curls.To solve that you just need to uncrunch your curls, after they are dry, by gently squeezing big porsions of your hair with your hands (you will here a crunchy sound and they will become soft). Also, I would recommend the following steps,when using any product (preferably cream):


1. wet your hair.


2. dry it by wrapping a towel over your head, for a minute or so.


3. After that it should still be wet, but not dripping. Brush it.


4. Put on the cream. (don't over do it- if you squeeze your hair from top to bottom and you got crud on your hand, you're over doing it )


5. Set it like you like it (part it, ponytail it- whatever you like)


6. Let it air-dry, it takes about an hour and a half to two hours.


If you don't fuss with it, from this point on, it will be perfect.


Good Luck,


Tali
Hey! Well, not to brag or anything, but I consider myself an expert on curly hair. :D My hair is very curly, not ringlets or afro curly, but still very very curly. The most important thing is that your hair is moisturized! Curly hair is naturally more dry and prone to getting frizzy. (Sad, I know.) Use a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner, but do NOT shampoo everyday!! Try shampooing 2 or 3 times a week, unless your hair is very oily, then you should shampoo everyday with a gentle shampoo. After you wash your hair, put in a leave in conditioner, then comb your hair with a wide tooth comb, NOT a brush or small toothed comb!!! Brushes have hundreds of tiny bristles that make your curls frizzy, same with small toothed combs. Then scrunch in a gel or mousse. If they get crunchy once they dry, it's very easy to ';scrunch out the crunch';: just scrunch your hair like you did when you were applying the product. Gels are easier to scrunch out though. And I EXTREMELY reccommend this website: www.naturallycurly.com. It's where I learned everything I know!! They also have reviews on a ton of hair products, so you can find out what will work for you, and a great message board. GOOD LUCK!! And embrace your curls!!
http://pursebuzz.com/?p=196





go watch this video.


ITS REALLY GOOD


and my curly hair looks soo great now
Have you tried mousse or gel?
help is on the way i have curly kinky hair and my life saver has been herbal essance it works SO good! on days i want nice curly hair i use herbal essance toatally twisted shampoo and conditioner and just let my hair air dry on days i want straight hair i use eral essance dangerously pin straight shampoo and conditioner and iron me flat finnishing spray which i squrit on my hair and use in combination with my flat iron the grat thing about herbal essance is they have products for every type of hair that REALLY work (inexpensive too!) i would recomend ther products to ANYone!
Kt P,


There is a product by ';I. S. O.'; called ';Bouncy Cream';. It will control frizz. It does work. I have natural curl and us the product daily. ';I. S. O.'; is not sold in stores only available is salons. Call the salons in your area and find out who sells ';I. S. O.


I've been a licensed cosmetologist for thirty years.


Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment