Saturday, February 11, 2012

Curly Hair Help?

Ok, I have really Curly hair and I have 3 questions





1. Is there any EASY way to straighten it without going to a pro? (yes I have a flat iron, but are there any tricks?)


2. I like it just wavy, so is there any way to do that without it being just frizzy or without having to braid it?


3. Finally, when I brush my hair when it is curly it gets puffier and puffier and just plain frizzy (like an afro!) Is there any way to brush it when it is DRY without it getting like that?





Btw, why do people with curly hair have to use a comb more than a brush, I think a brush is better at getting tangles out for me!Curly Hair Help?
First, start with your shampoo and conditioner. I use professional ones, but when I run out I get others equally good. Matrix has a good one, it's calle sleeklook or something like that, it's in an orange container. Sammy has an excelent line too and it's affordable, you can get the hot pink line.





Next step, (using a big comb) comb your hair while wet, then after towel dried, I use a round brush, with short metal bristle to straighten the hair (Chi or Rusk are good brushes, but you can use any other, make sure is big). Using an ionic hair dryer, straighten the hair layer by layer. At the end smoth it with some silk serum, like biosilk.





When you just want something simple, after toweldrying, just apply deepshine from Rusk. Any other product from Rusk will work too.





But, you need to also look into the Sammy's hair treatment, is in a yellow container I think, it's great for frizzy/curly hair. Just ask someone over at rite aid where they sell his line, or long drugs I think.





Good Luck ; )Curly Hair Help?
1.] straighten it in many layers, after your done with 1 layer put it in a ponytail so the next is easier to do.


2.] well before blowdrying it put it in a braid


3.]brush only right after getting out of the shower and dont ddo it again. Either get sunsilk anti-poof creme or gel and spread throughout.
I have the same problem! So let me know how that goes! I wish I could help!
well my hair is like that to but i straighten it with a serum it stopzs the frizzyness
For frizzy hair use sunsilk de-frizz shampoo and conditioner it works really well!!!!!!!!
  • lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment