Sunday, February 12, 2012

Curly hair help?!?! ?

So i have naturally curly hair, but the only way i can leave it curly is if i put mouse or gel in it, cause my hair gets really frizzy and poofy. But when i do put gel or mouse, my hair gets flat, but it starts gettinga little volume like 2 hours after i wash my hair, and when i scrunch it not all of my hair gets scrunched so only the top part of my hair is curly and hte bottom part is wavy lol. How can i prevent this so all of my hair is curly? and is there a way to make my hair curly from the top of my head? cause my hair gets curly like 3 inches down from my head.








thanks.Curly hair help?!?! ?
okay no problem section your hair in pig tail and diffuse them (use heat spray)


it will get the look how you want itCurly hair help?!?! ?
after u wash ur hair don comb it, combing tends to cause frizzines... jus run ur fingers thru it to remove knots n pat it dry gently, jus leave it tht way....this way ur hair remains curly n not wavy
well straight it

No comments:

Post a Comment