Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Curly Hair Help!!!!!?

I have extremely curly hair, and i straighten it every day which is real tiring, is there anything i can to do to make it less frizzy and straight?Curly Hair Help!!!!!?
i know exactly what you mean, my hair is very very very curly and used to get frizzy after seconds, but what i do now is, i shower and as soon as i get out, i brush my hair still wet and then bend my head down so my hair is hanging in front of me completely. then i use dep gel, the light blue one and i scrunch it up into my hair, then i spray it with a little hairspray, then i take the blow drier with a diffuser on and blow dry my hair till its just about dry, and it comes out great :DCurly Hair Help!!!!!?
I also have crazy frizzy, curly hair, and I live in a part of Texas where the humidity is insane. I used to straighten my hair, but it is just not worth the effort.





My suggestion is stop straightening it so much, it is bad for your hair. Start growing it out if it's short. Get layers put in to shape it. Be careful who you go to. A lot of hairdressers are not very experienced working with curly hair, so call around. They'll usually be pretty frank about it if asked. I've had several tell me they prefer not to cut curly hair. I appreciate the honesty.





Finally use a leave-in conditioner (I use ION swimmers leave-in) and then a spray gel. I've tried them all from the really expensive to the really cheap and my favorite by far is Pantene's spray gel in the white and red bottle.





This way your hair really only takes 5- 10 minutes to fix as opposed to 2-3 hours.
i have curly hair, and i totally get where you're coming from, but once you get control of curly hair, you can learn to love it. here's what i do:





1. wash my hair with sunsilk captivating curls shampoo


2. condition with sunsilk captivating curls conditioner (put in hair, wait 30 seconds, then wash out.


3. when i get out of the shower, i flip my hair upside down (make sure not to skip this; it is what prevents your hair fom getting crunchy), then work VO5 extreme style curling mousse into my hair (while it is still upside down) and let it air dry.





this may sound weird, but doing this right before you go to bed gives you full, bouncy curls.
well if you want it permanently straight, you can get a permanent press at the salon.


of course, you will hafta go back to get it done every once in a while.





but if you just want it under control, you can either go with a moose (but it kinda makes your hair all crunchy and hard) or you can go with a mixture of straightening creme and de-friz creme.
i have the exact same problem so i went to the salon to help with my hair and she but like a 1/4 cup of beverly hills brand straitening product. it is still curly but its not poofy at all and it doesn't make my hair feel stiff either
What you can do is wash you hair for a really long time and then do not dry it. Straight after straighten it. That way it will be less tireing. Mianly because you just have to straighten it like 3 times and that is it
instead of straightning it try scrunching it with gel when your hair is wet i find it looks great..for me at least here the best curly hair website





www.naturallycurly.com
Go to a hair saloon and they can chemically straighten it. Just make sure it's not a bad place or they could mess up you hair.
Embrace the curl just put in some defining cream stuff and you're good!
get your hair relaxed at a good salon.


if it's at a cheap salon they can really screw up your hair.


:)
Maybe some John Friedas Frizz-Ease serum in extra strength.


xoxo


-Blah
mooose .


the stuff works man .(:
  • lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment