Saturday, February 11, 2012

Hair help PLEASE!!! curly hair help!?

Swimming season will start next year for me. I have really curly, think and frizzy hair. I hope some of you can help me. I usually straighten my hair. but i cna't every single day when season start! does anyone know any tips to get either wavy less frizzy hair or straight hair easily?? i wanna start trying things out now! I hate how my hair comes out all puffy. plus if you can give me suggesting that dont involve heat wud be helpful, because I have long hair and i don't want to take so much time.Hair help PLEASE!!! curly hair help!?
Put in heat protectant.


Keep it in the towel extra longer. :)Hair help PLEASE!!! curly hair help!?
oil ur hair and wear a swimming cap. oil will protect ur hair from damaging and use a good shampoo like kerastase or l'oreal.

No comments:

Post a Comment