Sunday, February 12, 2012

Curly hair help??!!!!!!!??

Okay, so i have natural, ringlet hair that is pretty long now..In the very back, closet to my neck i have a small handful of hair that goes frizzy and straight....I'll curl it w/ a curling iron, but then in about 3 hours it'll go back to being straighter and frizzy....any suggestions? Thanks!





(Should i just perm those few small pieces so i don't have to apply heat?)Curly hair help??!!!!!!!??
I have hair pretty much like yours, only longer. Here's what works for me... I towel-dry my hair (never blow-dry), then comb it out with a wide-tooth comb and apply Garnier Fructis creme-gel. Then I let my hair air-dry. It brings out the curl without making your hair crunchy, and tames the frizz, too.Curly hair help??!!!!!!!??
Oh my it sound like you have very gorgeous hair! I suggest that you use a little bit of curling mouse to help your curls be defined after you shampoo/condition your hair. Curling mouse works as a curl binder and makes your curls stay put and not go all frizzy. Let your hair dry naturally or you can use a defuser if you are in a rush. Defusers dont blow your curls out but they softly dry them holding them in place with their little fingers attached to them. I really hope this helps! Good luck!


~dreedree101
Don't PERM IT! OMG!


Just take a shower and leave your hair alone! Just put on some gel on your hair


while it wet and there you go! Or you could curl the hair and just hair spray it to hold the volume in!


:D
maybe a perm would work. but you can also try spraying it with a curl creme and then a curling iron and hairspray. or skip the curling iron if you want. just experiment until you find something that works for you
no you shouldnt perm just add a little hairspray to it and it will stay put
  • lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment