Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Curly Hair Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

My hair is twisty curly, and REALLY frizzy. What are some products that you can use after you shower to make it less frizzy. I don't like washing my hair everyday, because it yets dry and is bad for your scalp. I don't want a cruncy, wet look, so no gels. It should look natural, and moveable, and look like that for two-three days.





What are some good Conditionars? I use Garnair Fruticus. Its ok, but i think its making my hair fall out a lot.





What are some cute hairstyles, and how do you do them? (Post pics, please)





Whats the best type of haircut? Should i get layers? Side-bangs?





I can't make a messy bun without it being a rolled up and bouncy, so it looks really weird. How do you make one?





PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Curly Hair Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
Check out http://www.naturallycurly.com for lots of great info about curly hair!Curly Hair Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
Ok I have this problem too so what I do is I wash my hair with shampoo and conditioner. Then after I get out of the shower I put in A serum to prevent my hair from frizzing ( paul Mitchell's is the best)


then after I put that in I put in AG's recoil and it works amazingly. you only need a dime size amount and just run it through your hair with your fingers. As for a type of conditioner I recommend Marc Anthony's strictly curls it work awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment