Saturday, February 11, 2012

Curly hair help!?

I have natrually curly hair. If I put garnier fiber gum putty what wil it do to my hair%26gt;? here is the is the fiber gum putty.



http://www.garnierusa.com/_en/_us/our_prCurly hair help!?
use a straightener cause the gum will ruin your beautiful hair so please listen!Curly hair help!?
Hair straighteners are best way to hair straighten your hairs.

I have a list of good and cheap hair straighteners and websites.



Just mail me at kelli1132@yahoo.com with subjet Hair straightener. I will send a link of best website where you can find best products,tips,and advoice.



Best wishes
I have to say I have no experience with this product..but it seems from the last answer that you're trying to straighten your hair? I used many straightening products on my incredibly curly hair for years..fought it and fought it to try and get it a little straighter. Finally one day I woke up late and couldn't work it very well before going to work. It was just a big mass of curls on my head and when I got to work I got the most incredible compliments on it. People love it curly. It's a LOT less work to just let it do what it wants too! So...my advice is to stay away from the harsh products and go natural..I bet you will get more compliments on your hair that way!
hey!

are you trying to straighten your hair? [ from the answers it seems like it! :S ]

soo, forgive me if i'm wrong and totally ignore me.. i dont have curly hair, but my gorgeous friend does and i am pretty sure that she uses the same cream.. [i recognize the colour of the container! ] and she says it's to tame her crazy hair! i think it's to hide flyaways and frizzyness and helps you shape it more... and she has gorgeous hair, all her curls are totally defined! maybe i'm getting the product completely wrong... and if it's to straighten your hair.. sorry! lol :) hope i maybe helped!!

No comments:

Post a Comment