Sunday, February 12, 2012

Curly Hair Help?

I have fine, dark blonde, curly/wavy hair with plenty of frizz. It is fairly short (inbetween shoulder and chin lenght) so i want to make the most of the ahir I have. My two main have problems are





1. My curls become a fuzzy, frizzy mess





2. My hair curls until eye level. So the top is flat against my head and the bottom is fuzzy curls





What are good de-frizz drugstore products and would a diffuser make the hair at the top of my head curl?





Any answers a appreciated!Curly Hair Help?
try getting a blowdryer with a diffuser. Use a product made for curly hair. Hang your head upside down using the diffuser and blow dry your hair til nearly dry. Using a lightweight hairspray, Pick up the hair at the top of the head and spray it to give it volume.

No comments:

Post a Comment