Saturday, February 11, 2012

I have natural curly hair. Help me out :)?

So I was born with car-aze-aye NATURAL curly hair. It's dark brown, and poofy.. 0_0 even with mousse but I'm dumb because basically most mousse's make your hair poof and in place. I need some good AWESOME SAUCENESS hair products that:



won't make my hair stiff, sticky, hard (people especially my friend mostly loves to touch my hair :/)

and that will not cause my hair to go major poofy if that's possible?



People stare at me or my hair a lot so I'm guesssing it's my hair that catches their attention. Help me out, I'm in desperate need of help.



(girls with natural BAD curly hair, I'd love it more if you helped me out to!)I have natural curly hair. Help me out :)?
Here are some frizz tips for you!



* A good haircut is key (find an expert here: http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlsalons

* Sleep on a satin pillowcase

* Don't shampoo every day

* Comb conditioner through hair in the shower

* Avoid terrycloth towels; use microfiber instead

* Air dry or use a diffuser

* Use styling products suited for your hair type (http://www.naturallycurly.com/hair-types

* NEVER use a brush

* Don't touch your hair

* A pomade is great for mid-day touchups

* Apply styling products to dripping wet hair



Check out http://www.naturallycurly.com for lots of great info about curly, wavy, kinky and textured hair!I have natural curly hair. Help me out :)?
My friend has the exact same hair. The only solution is to get it straightened at a Salon or put a headband in it to get it a bit out of your face. I am really sorry but curly hair is curly hair... Instead of trying to change it, make it better. Use a headband or some clips... You could put a big bow in so peoples eyes go to the bow not really your hair.
just buy a straightener

No comments:

Post a Comment