Sunday, February 12, 2012

Curly Hair Help?

I have very curly hair and i tend to straighten it everyday because i have no idea what else to do it is ditry blonde and to my shoulders. I want something quick and easy to do before school because i really want to wear it curly but just letting it airdry it is very puffy and ugly please help





p.s my hair is not ringlets curly it has some is wavy some curly its just a mess plus it is pretty thinkCurly Hair Help?
Mousse it up and you'll look gorgeous ;]


or you can simply run pomade through it and it'll look shiny and healthly.Curly Hair Help?
I recommend TWO products. I use a combination of Frizz-Ease Dreamcurls spray and Regis Curl Lock Cream!





The dreamcurls is very inexpensive but the cream is a little more costly. It's about $13 a bottle but it really does last forever and it is WONDERFUL!!!! You can find the dreamcurls just about anywhere that sells hair care products. Head to a salon for the curl lock cream. (you WON'T regret this!)





Spray the dreamcurls on first and then add a very VERY small amount of curl lock cream. Comb it through and then scrunch.


Do this on ALMOST dripping wet hair. The curl lock cream seems to work better that way, for me.





I PROMISE you will LOVE it!





I think I should add... scrunching when hair is wet seems to produce bigger ringlets. When I scrunch simply damp hair... my hair gets too big.
i have the same exact problem. Make sure u leave your conditioner in your hair for about 10 minutes. Then towel dry your hair and dont wrap your hair in a towel. Comb your hair when its wet, but be careful and gentle. Then( i read this in a magazine and it has worked for me really well) mix a tablespoon of baby oil, 5 tablespoons of water , and some salt into a spray bottle. Spray that onto your hair when it is damp NOT wet. Then just let it air dry. If you want, you can scrunch it with mousses after its completely dry.
I will tought a very easy and wonderful way to make it look shinny


just click the link below
one of my friends uses the pantene style Pro-V Spray wax. Al you do is spritz it all over, and scrunch. It defines you're curls, and it looks really nice ; )
get keils natural straightening cream
  • lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment