Sunday, February 12, 2012

To all people with curly hair...HELP ME!!!?

I have naturally loose curly hair. I am multi racial and my hair has been growing since the end of april. And I plan on letting it grow long for at least another year.


Im currently using Garnier Fructis Sleek and shine shampoo and conditioner. But it seems no matter what I do I just cant keep it moisturized. I wash it once a week and condition it every day. I have tried the olive oil treatment twice but it has not made a difference. Its just so unmanageable and frizzy. Its like no matter how much I condition it it's just so dry and you can barely see any curls. Can anyone help me please???To all people with curly hair...HELP ME!!!?
use mouse, i like the herbal essences, tousle me, something like that





its relly good thou, it takes away frizzies, and plus hair doesnt get all hard like it would if you use gel.To all people with curly hair...HELP ME!!!?
Get a shampoo %26amp; conditioner that give volume, which is sexy for curls. (I recommend Tresemme). Use anti-frizz spray %26amp; leave-in conditioner. Make sure they're not to smoothen, because that would weigh hair down %26amp; give it a wavy look.

No comments:

Post a Comment