Saturday, February 11, 2012

Curly hair help!!!?

i have super curly hair.


it has small little curls.


i really want a wavy look without having to go through a ton of trouble. ive tried scrunching before and it doesnt work.


braids work every once in a while but only when my hair is dry and straight the night before.


any tips?Curly hair help!!!?
If you lightly run the straightener through the curls, it'll be loose and wavyish. :]Curly hair help!!!?
my hair is the same. but in the winter its a mess if i dont dry it. just take a blow drier and a big huge round brush to make it straight (after you shower). and to scrunch it what i do is after i take a shower i shake it out whit a towel so its damp, then flip my head upside down and get product in my hands (i use Back to Basics i heart them!!) and just go thru my hair. any questions e-mail me or what ever. xo.xo Kass!dy
if you have tight curls you cant have waves unless you straighten it first then curl it and brush it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment