Tuesday, February 14, 2012

CURLY HAIR HELP!!!!!!!!?

I have curly hair and i have to wash it every morning as i can't wash it at night as it gets all messed up and into knots. So i HAVE to wash it very morning and it goes fizzy if i just let it dry. I don't have time in the morning to either straighten or curl or blow dry my hair. I am allergic to alcohol which is in most chemical products. So does anyone one have any hair tips or know any creams i can put on my hair to make it look nice and fizz less.CURLY HAIR HELP!!!!!!!!?
You can try all sorts of anti-frizz stuff. My hair is curly as well. You should try biosilk, olive oil glossing polisher or 9-1-1. None of these will oil your hair too much.CURLY HAIR HELP!!!!!!!!?
Here are some frizz tips for you!



* A good haircut is key (find an expert here: http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlsalons

* Sleep on a satin pillowcase

* Don't shampoo every day

* Comb conditioner through hair in the shower

* Avoid terrycloth towels; use microfiber instead

* Air dry or use a diffuser

* Use styling products suited for your hair type (http://www.naturallycurly.com/hair-types

* NEVER use a brush

* Don't touch your hair

* A pomade is great for mid-day touchups

* Apply styling products to dripping wet hair



Check out http://www.naturallycurly.com for lots of great info about curly, wavy, kinky and textured hair!
you're the third person on this site that I have recommended this to, but get Proclaim Glossing Polish. It is the BEST product I have ever used (and i have done all sorts of crap to my hair) it makes it look silky and it doesnt make it fall flat. You can get it at Sally's if you have one of those near you. Or you can look at other Beauty supply stores. I just know sally's has it, thats where i buy it. oh yeah and it smells soooo good and it doesn't have alcohol.
I have the same problem and have to wash my hair everyday. Have you tried the Baybliss Beliss straightening hair dryer? It straightens and dries at the same time so wouldn't take quite so long.

I like using Aussie products-the 3 minute miracle frizz remedy sachet is good and only 97p from boots.
http://www.kinky-curly.com/



ORGANICS :)
So strong leave in conditioner will help get rid of the frizz and detangle and it is alcohol free. I swear by it.

No comments:

Post a Comment