Saturday, February 11, 2012

Curly hair help?

i have weird curly hiar. its rlly dry and frizzy and has a lot of volume to it. I have layers so it is not as thick as it use to be. I have my hair in a pony tail all the time cause i have no idea how to treat my hair and i know keeping it in a ponytail is not good for my hair. when i try diff products and leave it down it looks great till it dries kinda poofy. how can i get the soft silky curls many ppl haveCurly hair help?
try Samy, big curls products. HSN sells them, there are three products for about 20$. It is amazing stuff. Here is the link.



http://beauty.hsn.com/samy-salon-systemsCurly hair help?
i have the same problem.



at night when i take a shower, i use pantene pro-v conditiner and shampoo. i use a wide-toothed comb and untagle my hair in the shower while the conditiner is still in my hair.



after the shower i let my hair air-dry. DO NOT BRUSH YOUR HAIR WITH ANY BRUSH, that will cause frizz!!! i scrunch my hair with mousse and tie my hair up in a low bun.



in the morning, i let my hairdown and my hair looks really pretty.
I use Tresame moose and hairspray, and it usually works for me, just wash your hair, and scrunch with the moose, then finish with hairspray. It usually looks the best the next day
well..i can't help you but try going to Supercuts or a hair dresser and they can help you a LOT!!! SORRY AND GOOD LUCK!!!!

:D
W have the same hair type and I too, have the ponytail where people wonder it my hair is like stuck like that.



But anyway, buy industiral strength hair gel, kidding bout the industrial part. Just buy the maximum hold kind.



When your hair is still wet, run a half dollar sized amount through your hair, then spray it with maximum hold hairspray. If you get everything, when your hair dries it should resemble something normal looking.



Hope that helped!
Silk Infusion by Chi (making silky hair and will soften curls)



Any shampoo to add moisture into you hair.



And any curl enhancing spray (don't go too expensive on this)



Goodluck. :]
  • lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment