Saturday, February 11, 2012

Curly Hair Help?

I'm Bahamian and i have shoulder length curly hair. Its not nappy curly but curly like this

http://hairstyles.free-beauty-tips.glam.

The only problem is that my hair is only pretty curly when wet and after it drys its poofy nd i mean POOFY. I want to know if there is a way to keep my hair curly without jerry curl, gel, hairspary, or anything that will damage my hair. Help pleaseCurly Hair Help?
http://www.imageunique.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display%26amp;Product_ID=1598



This stuff works pretty well, if may feel like it is going to make your hair greasy but when it dries it is not at all.Curly Hair Help?
Go see a hair stylist.



Once you get a nice shape, learn how to use mouse and a curl activator. Also, try a diffuser in the mornings.



Gel usually gives hair a plastic feel, and hair spray weighs it down while drying out your scalp.



Try other products and have fun! You'll find something--just talk with a stylist. If s/he wants you to use the expensive stuff, buy it ONCE and then look around the stores for things that work just as well.
this most likly won't help but try keeping your hear wet all the time i'm just joking though but i don'think there is a way sorry
I have curly hair and I have to apply products to keep the frizz and poofiness factor manageable. I haven't found these styling products to be damaging to my hair. Suave came out with a decent product for curly hair that is cheap. I also use conditioner every day.
I use Luster's Pink Sheen Spray.Go to any store and in the aisle that you buy shampoo and what nots you will see a pink can.Black people use it and so do i.It works great for my hair and maybe it will work great for yours too.
I don't think there is a way unless u take water ad get ur hands really wet then scrunch ur hair. That is all i can think of gl though :)
Wash your hair with a shampoo and conditioner specialized for curly hair. Also put in more conditioner to smoothen out your hair.
i dunno hair straighner
i know exactly what u mean cuz my hairs like that 2

wash ur hair with shampoo made for curly,frizzy hair

use leave in conditioners

if u use gel i suggest 1s that dont have flakes

i also suggest MOTIONS and JAM

No comments:

Post a Comment