Saturday, February 11, 2012

Curly hair help?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

How can i get my hair like this?

http://thewowjonesreport.files.wordpress

http://www.aolcdn.com/ch_kids/taylor-swi



i Already have curly hair like hers,but when i sleep it becomes wavy and frizzy. Should i use rollers? Or how should i sleep with my hair so its curly, not wavy. i trying to stay away from heat because my hair is really damaged.

Also this is look im going to have to wear everyday so please keep it low maintenance. thanks!Curly hair help?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
wear your hair up on top of ur head in a very loose pony to sleep and invest in the Curly Hair solutions products. Their product Tweek is awesome to get rid of frizz and help your curls on dry hair. Just bought it myself and I love my curly hair now!Curly hair help?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Before you go to bed, wash your hair finger it with some mouse and put it up in a bun with a nice soft scrunchie!



Then in the morning take it down, don't brush!



Just finger it through, bend over and put some hairspray on while you scrunch it!

I use it ALL the time, even if you put your hair in a bun for a couple of hours when its dry it defrizzes it and just makes it so much nicer. No heat and nothing to buy!



If you want it really curly, do loads of small buns all over your head, but remember to use soft hair bobbles or scrunches, otherwise you will be uncomfortable.



Only put your hair in a bun when its wet before you sleep, that way its got ages to dry! If you want the curly hair after you wash it in the morning, you will have to blowdry and put it in the bun for about an hour at the least!



It works on straight hair too but not for as long! Gd Luck!



x
the picture links dont work for me

but i think you should use rollers



answer mine pls

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;
Sorry I didnt look at the pictures because I dont like clicking Links but you know what works for curly hair



silk, silk, silk, its called biosilk its the greatest thing in the world although its a little expensive 12 - 20 bucks it works great.
Try Kinky Curly hair products. They are great for those that want to go natural and wear their hair curly. visit www.kristybeauty.com for info and to purchase.
Hey!

I too am in the same boat, curly hair and it goes frizzy so easily. Luckily there many products out there that can help you and let you have lovely curly hair!



The best product that I have found it TIGI Curls Rock Amplifier. You only need a 10p size coin (UK) worth of it and you rub it in to your hair so it is even spread throughout. Go to sleep after this and you should have lovely curly hair in the morning!



I couldn't see the pictures on the link that you posted, but using rollers gives you a variety of looks. I personally prefer the spongy ones as my hair is really fine and tuggy and velcro rollers don't work. I tend to use them with gel or hairspray and you get beautiful wringlets after a few hours of waiting around.



Hope I helped!



B

No comments:

Post a Comment