Sunday, February 12, 2012

Curly Hair Help?

I've got naturally curly blonde hair and it just seems to be in horrible condition.


I've been getting it trimed regularly, using high quality hair products, and stopped straightening/blowdrying.


Its good until I get to the bottom then its like completely dead/frizzy.


Not sure what to do next?Curly Hair Help?
I have naturally curly hair. Curly hair is naturally dry no matter who you are. I never use high end products becasue because I couldn't afford them. From what I'm also learing in my advertisement course is that most high end shampoo co. are just as good as shampoos that are like 99cents.


I normally shampoo my hair and leave in dry/freezy hair conditioner for about 3 minutes. I usually try to focus more on the tips. I get them trimmed every couple of months. I now blow try my hair straight and go over it with a straighner because I got tired of my curly hair. My hair seems to be pretty healthy. I like to fake the funk with victoria secrets hair oil serum to make it look shiny. LOL.Good luck girl.Curly Hair Help?
Check out thousands of hairstyles using http://mo8.org for links to websites offering different hairstyles, tips and free makeovers, you will be able to find something suitable. You can also upload a photo and try different hairstyles
get aLL the dead cut off and keep on doing wut ur doing pretty soon u will have taylor swift hair..haha
Get John Frieda's Frizz Ease You might want to try there shampoo and conditioner

No comments:

Post a Comment