Sunday, February 12, 2012

Curly hair help????????

My hair is wildly curly and i have to use massive amounts of mousse and hairspray to tame it. However, this causes my hair to be crunchy as my friends call it. I need to know how i can make my hair look good, without it being crunchy or straightening it. Thanks!Curly hair help????????
next time you get it cut ask them to texturize it. it wont be so puffy. redken makes products that are great for curly hair. you can also use bobby pins to hold me back cut ways also.Curly hair help????????
Try different products.





First, figure out what your hair type is here http://www.naturallycurly.com/hair-types then you can decide which product is best for your curl type.





Check out http://www.naturallycurly.com for lots of great info about curly, wavy, kinky and textured hair!
The key 2 keeping your curls looking pretty without it being crunchy is 2 not use the globs of mouse. Um I use curls rock %26amp; I love it. I also use redken product %26amp; love them. But try not 2 use hella product in your hair cause less is always more, %26amp; when u blowdry do it on low %26amp; it helps it if you push your fingers up onto...lol I know it's a lot but I hope it helped :)
try using phyto relaxing balm...or stop using hairspray which is probably what's making your hair crunchy..
Well, mousse is definitely the best friend of curly hair. It defines the curls and reduces frizz. Just find one that doesn't make your hair crunchy! I've heard that the hair product ';Wen'; works well with curly hair also but I haven't been able to try it because of the price. Hope this helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment