Saturday, February 11, 2012

CURLY HAIR! help PLEASE!?!?!?

ok heres the situation.... i have curly hair and its so hard to fix in the morning.... when i wake up, the back of my hair is flat, both sides are flat, and the top part goes up (it looks like some hair do from the 80's or something)... its so hard to put it down and make it look curly and nice... my hair looks nice in the afternoon and at night and sometimes i wish that my hair would stay the same all the time.. but morning is the time when i worry and panic a lot cause i dont want my hair to be all messy and weird when i go to school.... sometimes i even skip school because of my hair...





what should i do? how and when should i wash it??? i use


Marc Anthony Strictly Curls, Suave Healthy Curls Conditioner, Dep 6 Moisturizing Gel





please help.....CURLY HAIR! help PLEASE!?!?!?
If you don't want it to be flat, you need to wash it in the morning. If it's long, pick or finger comb it out (if it's short you don't have to), add some gel and use a diffuser to dry it. If it is long enough, you can always pull part of it up so you don't have to worry about it being flat.CURLY HAIR! help PLEASE!?!?!?
TRY AUSSIE!


that stuff works wonders.


i know a girl who has ur same problem:


her hair was very frizzy and it looked like an afro(which looked kinda weird on her, considering she was caucasian)


and everyone called her Tree, and then one day she came to school and her hair was AWESOME. her curls were all bouncy :)


she said she used aussie.


so try it.


another suggestion(if all else fails)....


if u have a head board on ur bed, scoot all the way to the tippy top when u sleep that way the head board can flatten the top.(LOL)... it's just a random thought
i really sympathize with you, i have very curly hair too. How long is your hair can you pull it back in a loose pony tail at night? My hair dresser recommends NOT washing everyday, but i at least condition mine daily. I recommend finding a hairdresser with curly hair and ask for advice, they will understand the struggles you have and may be able to recommend products and styling tips. I have a relaxer on my hair, it is not straight now but has definitely loosened the curl and i can blow dry straight and touch it up with a flat iron. If i can be any help your welcome to email me.
I have to wash my hair every morning or I look nappy headed. I wash my hair with KPak restorative shampoo %26amp; conditioner. when I get out of shower I spray hair with pantene leave in conditioner, Biolage hair milk %26amp; then i style with biolage mousse. I part my hair on one side. I NEVER use brush or pik. I only use my fingers through my hair %26amp; lightly blowdry with diffuser. I hope I helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment