Sunday, February 12, 2012

Curly hair help??

so i have very curly hair do you have any tips that really work on how to help the frizz go away.. and also styling tips for school!! plzzz answer i need help it get really frizzyCurly hair help??
Hi, I too have curly hair and it is very frizzy also...The only thing that I have found that really helps is using hair gel, mousse and hairspray. I love the Curl Life by Matrix. It works really good. I have come to realize that I have to use more product than normal, but it helps me...Hope this helps...Curly hair help??
I also have very curly and frizzy hair I can't stand it.Well what I would do is Get certain shampoos and conditioners designed for your kind of hair and you can also straighten it!YOu can get straightners that will help frizz go away I have one it is called Infinati by conair! You can also get a new hair cut or hair style because I have done that and it helped but I would not get it layered because I have done that and it was really hard to style! Hope this helped.
there are shampoos and conditioners for that. and then stuff that you can put in your hair so that when you blow dry it, it will be straight,
i like the john frieda extra strength serum. it helps with frizz. but if you want to go straight than i reccomend getting your hair chemically straightened at a salon and investing in a good flat iron. i reccomend the paul mitchell one. it's amazing. otherwise you could ask a stylist for ideas.
There are many shampoos out which help straighten, and also try using a straightening elixer on your hair after you shampoo.





I use d- curl straightening balm.


made by mop.
Ok well I have a cousin like you and she used to have the same problem.....She told me that she just started using different kinds of hair prosucts that are supposed to help woth frizz until she found the right one.........I can't tell you a specific one for yourself b/c everyones hair is different but what I use to help with my frizz is Aussie scrunch hairspray and then some of Herbal Essences gels. I hope you find what you need to help you!!! Also in the shower I startes using Pantene for frizz and noticed a huge difference.
GHD straighteners and hot straight cream by Loreal, even the hot straight is better on its own than nothing and will help stop the frizz.....john frieda is also a really effective brand of serum that they sell in superdrug/boots for hair it really does work, just dont put too much on!!
Lot of other people already gave more permanent solutions, especially if you want to get straight hair, so I will focus on


more everyday solutions for if you keep your hair curly.





Never use brushes -- they frizz your hair up. Use wide tooth comb to detangle.





ALWAYS condition when you shampoo, staying away from your roots (roots are oily enough as is) People with wavy or curly hair tend to have drier hair, so look for a moisturizing formula. Conditioning properly will give your hair a more healthy look and decrease the frizz.





Ditto on the anti-frizz serums. John Frieda was already mentioned. Aveda is a great salon brand. These days, many more grocery store haircare lines make stuff for curly hair. Check out serums from Garnier (green bottles) and Sunsilk or that Clairol line (Cant remember name).





Good luck!
H3Y ii HAV3 CURLY HAiR TUH TRUST M3 ii HAT3 DHA FRiiZZYN3SS BUH ii USUALLii PUT AL0T OF G3L ND MOOS3 iiN iiT..ii US3 MAYB3 LYK3 A WH0L3 B0TTL3 0F G3L A W33K.O0R YOU CUD US3 SUMTiiN CALL3D J0HN FR3iiDA 0R FRiiZ3 3AS3 G3L
there are certain shampoos and conditioner also hair products
I have curly hair, but for the most part i think it is pretty manageable. What I do is after washing my hair with the Dove 2-in-1 moisturizing shampoo and conditioner I put Garnier Fructis sleek and shine hair serum in it. if you want your hair really curly you might want to scrunch your hair.
try any kind of hair serum
i also have verry curly frizzy hair one thing u can do is get TREsemme hair gel i have it and it works great , another thing u could do is consider straightening your hair that what i do and if ur worried about recking your hair use heat protectent spray it workks ( %26amp; a great hair straightener is infinity by conair i love it that and pantene always smooth shampoo and conditioner )
hey well i have hair like you what i do to get the frizz to go is straighten it.

No comments:

Post a Comment