Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Curly hair help! Please!?

Hey I have very curly,frizzy and THICK hair. i love it straight but it takes 3 HOURS to straighten it. my question is how to get nice waves at the bottom! instead of my whole head being curly and poofy i want it straight at the top and wavyy at the ends. how do i do that taking less then an hour? thanks!Curly hair help! Please!?
I have very thick, curly and frizzy hair as well. The best thing that I found is a salon that understands curly hair. My hairdresser cuts my hair while it is dry and never makes a cut straight across the bottom of my hair. Instead, she carves into the curls and helps to thin them out while still maintaining the shape of the curl. Also, I have her relax my hair once every six months. There are different degrees of relaxers. The one that I use does not permanently straighten my hair (those relaxers can be very expensive!). Instead, this relaxer helps to calm the frizz and make it more manageable. I can wear my hair curly or straight and it behaves better in humid weather. The salon I go to is in a very small rural town, so the prices may be cheaper than in the city. However, I pay around $100 for a haircut and relaxer. Also, I like Alterna's Hemp Organics line. Their straightening balm works great on my hair. After my hair is relaxed, I use a dollop of the straightening balm (about the size of a quarter) and blow dry it straight. Then I touch it up with a straightening iron. It stays straight all day.Curly hair help! Please!?
next time your at a hair dresser or walmart get a bottle of redken hair straightening gel. its in a gray bottle with blue writing. you put it in your hair while it's still wet from the shower and then blow dry it. it works miricles!!!! it wont make it dead straight but it will make it really straight. if u want it dead straight then afterwards go over it with a straightner. but my hair is REALLY frizzy and it keeps it looking like i should be in a hair commercial!
it shoudlnt take u that long to straighten it- make sure ur using a good straightener


get a straightener that can also do curls/waves
l u 2 like me hav curly hairs............but i neva bothered bout it!!!!!!!!!! so s u r m fren.......why should u?????????n u really hav a pretty face 2 deal wid it...rit!!!!!so n joy life.........
i thinks u must be change b/c curly hair make u more old!
  • lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment