Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Curly Hair Help?

I have wavy/ curly hair and i twant to cuz it short (like sholder length) and layerd, will it compleatl ruin it? also what should i tell my sylist...i am 13 yrs old..Curly Hair Help?
I cut mine from waist length to my shoulders when I was 15, biiig change but good change! I got it with a side parting and side bangs (which I blow dry and straighten but that's really easy). I've had it toooo short a couple of times, I recommend getting it cut to your collar bone length so that when it springs up it's the length you want?





(Tried to find you a picture of my hair that length but couldn't, sorry!)





Good luck with it :)Curly Hair Help?
I have curly hair, at shoulder length it is fine but if ur worried ask ur stylist. If ur hair is only wavy-curly not really curly u shud b fine.
hey i have the same problem as you, if you find anything could you please tell me?? thanks!!
i recomend that you go to a sylist who has worked with curly hair


my sister has curly hair, and she got it cut like you are describing it and it turned it really cute!


but shoulder length is pretty short for curly hair, make sure you want short hair
that depends of if your hair is dry or damaged. my sister had curly hair and when she cut it short, it was silky, straight and shiny. her hair just wasn't mean to be long. me, on the other hand, if i was to cut my curly dry hair short, it would just poof and i'd have triangle hair. lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment