Sunday, February 12, 2012

Curly Hair Help!!!!!!!!?

So i am 13 and i have naturally curly hair, it is super thick. If I let it air dry, my layers poof up and I look really bad. I can't take morning showers and scrunch my hair though, because I swim and I have to get the chlorine out of my hair when I get home from practice at about 6 pm.





I would love to just french braid my hair at night and let it loose in the morning because it looks great, but I cant french braid my own hair, and my family/friends don't know how.





Help me please, I want to tame my curls!Curly Hair Help!!!!!!!!?
I have naturally curly hair as well, and I find that washing my hair every three days or so works better than washing it every single day. Curly hair has natural oils that keep the hair soft, not greasy. Chlorine and shampooing everyday will strip them away.





Try just rinsing your hair out after swimming and leaving some conditioner in for a few minutes, and then washing it only every couple days.





You could also try a deep conditioner or smoothing serum to fight the frizz.





Don't sleep on wet hair, that will just muss it up and you'll wake up with a frizzy bedhead.





Try getting your hair cut into more layers, or no layers at all to balance the weight out and keep it from getting ';bell-shaped';.Curly Hair Help!!!!!!!!?
my friend has the exact same problem i recommend some frizz control products and maybe a straightening iron. depending on how long your hair is though, a straightening iron can take forever and your hair can always rebel against it. if you get your hair wet then blow dry it using a round brush that will usually straighten it out so you get the silky and shiny look. hope this helps
Try tying it back in a low pony tail while its wet, then when it starts to dry take your hair out of the pony. that way it will be not as puffy but still curly. Also, dont try too many products, it makes curly hair sticky and greasy
you should dry your hair in a towel. yous shamppo and condishaner.if you want to french briad get something to teach you yous some kind of hair spy or gell
After you take ur shower blow dry it and straighten it if you have time. And as far as the braiding part i had the same situation... look up french braiding videos on youtube they help a lot!! GOOD LUCKI!
learn how to french braid your hair ! and also you could blowdry your hair at night to make it straight !


good luck with your hair :]


tame those curls
Get a tame curler! Go to any Ulta or Target, anywhere! go in the hair products section and get some kind of Tigi Bedhead [it works well] or some other thinggg.

No comments:

Post a Comment