Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Curly Hair Help??

I have naturally curly hair that is kinda frizzy. i used to get relaxers to straighten it out, but i want to start wearing it natural, but i need to find something that will define my curls but not make them hard but more soft and flowy, i dont really want super tight ringlets, but something softer. Does anybody know what i can do to my hair and what i can put in it to make it look fabulous?!?!Curly Hair Help??
Once I hit puberty my hair went to kinky curly and was so frizzy. I tried using everything the way i got my hair to be less curly was by using a straightening balm and then so it wouldnt go frizzy or anything i use BB Oil Moisturizer with Castor Oil


you can buy it at walgreens or walmart or anyother place like that


to purchase i recommend this website..


http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.jsp?CATID=100235%26amp;navAction=jump%26amp;navCount=0%26amp;id=prod8469





something else that also works well is the SunSilk for curls their 24/7 creamCurly Hair Help??
Try Prive Detailing Pommade. It should help with the frizzies and give you the soft curl you desire. It is sold at most professional salons.
definitely use gel and mousse


so it doesn't frizz


i have hair like you and i use it to calm it
I have super curly hair, i use this pantene curl defining comb in treatment, it leaves your curls so nice and soft but really defined, doesn't even look like you have any product in your hair





Love your curls! My hairdresser told me curls are coming back BIG so be happy!!
BEING A HAIRSTYLIST MYSELF, GET MATRIX SMOOTHING LINE. U WILL LOVE IT
you could use that Sun silk hair-a-peee Trust me i have cruly hair too it works
I too live with natural curly hair (I am 57). The styles are not always too our advantage, Depending on what style you want;


Wash hand fluff let dry, do not brush you may pick for extra lift before it completely dries, put on a soft control gel.


You can also try using a curling iron to achieve a looser curl' then hand fluff to separate the curls (so you won't have ringlets) then use a soft control gel or spray.


If you get caught in rainy, or humid weather your sunk anyway, the hair will curl tight. I haven't found a relaxer or anything that helps. I have gone to several salons and beauty schools the results are the same, first sign of moisture curl is as tight as ever. GOOD LUCK with your hair.
frizz ease serum to keep it from frizzing. There is some curling spray gell stuff you can get that keeps it curly without over drying or making it crunchy!
Use leave in conditioner and even though your hair is curly, for a soft curl look, scrunch your hair and don't blow dry it, (that will make it frizzy)
totally twisted herbal essence works good but what is relaxers for your hair

No comments:

Post a Comment