Sunday, February 12, 2012

I know i`ve asked this a million times but i`d like CURLY HAIR HELP! PLEASE HELP!?

okay i`m getting confirmed on sunday and i really would like to curl my hair....... i want loose curls. i have hair about 2 inches past my shoulders... maybe a little longer. I NEED PICTURES OF THE TYPE OF WHAT IM LOOKING FOR AND DIRECTIONS ON HOW TO! i want to use curlers? i think.. (PLEASE NAME SPECIFIC SIZE CURLERS)! i really like jennifer love hewitts hair in that hanes her way commercial she is in right now on tv. if you`ve seen it. so i like loose curls. PICTURES AND HOW TO DO IT.

PLEASE HELP ME!





EXAMPLE PICS-

http://cdn-69.cdn.buzznet.com/assets/use



http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.I know i`ve asked this a million times but i`d like CURLY HAIR HELP! PLEASE HELP!?
You'd be better off using a larger curling iron. That's what I use when I want my hair curly, I always get lots of compliments and I don't even have to use hairspray because the curls get looser throughout the day. If you do this, though, and you like it a lot when it's first done, you can use Aussie hairspray and it will stay for the whole day.I know i`ve asked this a million times but i`d like CURLY HAIR HELP! PLEASE HELP!?
use a hair curling iron...
after you take a bath, dont blow dry your hair. put mousse on your hand and scrunch your hair.
Hair curler

or go to the hair stylist and ask for a permanent hair curl the way u want it
you can show your hairstylist those pics and they will make it like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment