Saturday, February 11, 2012

Curly Hair help !?

i Have a Ugly Curly Hair At the Front of my hair ..

my other part of my hair is ok not so curly

than because of it i got tease by friend because i am a boy -.-

it like

Wave in front of my hair than i Worest is ! it End going upward

so it look like some ponytail in front..

i try combing it down than it auto go up back...

i put jel than it also auto go back up ...

so it very ugly ..so i wish to make it straight but my friend said reborn need very very long hair ..

now my hair is only at eyebrow lenght..

so any help ??Curly Hair help !?
Hi! I would suggest trying a straightening product. I have loose wavy hair naturally and this is what it takes to help my hair I have tried a few products. The one I suggest is Redkens Satinwear. It helps make hair soft, shiney,straight. Also helps while your drying to prevent hair from frizzing and damage. I also take a barber comb at the root or scalp and aim the dryer at the root along with the comb. When its wet take the dryer and the barber comb,at the root and dry straight down a few times. The root is where the hair grows of course, so you have to attack it there first. Then you can straighten it out with a flattening iron. Dont over do it tho. Gel only makes hair curlier!! You also need to use the cool on the dryer setting after the heat too. Good Luck!Curly Hair help !?
what my experienced is you still can do rebonding...which had more than one inche long hair....last time my friend (male) do rebonding and hair extension and K CARE SHOP, in PJ SS2, whih look very nice afterthat, you could try to call them and ask, i give you the number, since i'm their regular customer, they are very helpful and professional in rebonding, pricce are very reasonable, the no. is 03-78730369, they sell alot brnaded styling products at shp and online aswell yu could surf the ir web at www.kcareshop.com / http://mymall.netbuilder.com.my/index.ph hope helpful to you....bye
if your mother has a hair straightener just use it to straighten that piece. or of course you can cut it off.
forget gels... the problem with them is that they are liquidy. Anything liquid is ridiculous for trying to straighten out curly hair.

If you want to try fixing it with product, I'd suggest you try some sort of max-hold wax. I find the ones with added fibres in them to work the best, as they give you something that's already not curly mixed in to work with. It's a pretty common product for guys, too.



If you growing your hair out though, just the weight of longer hair may solve the problem for you



Or, one last thought... it can be a little tough, but make peace with your hair. Try something like spiking up the rest of your hair a bit and let the curls in front accent it. You'll look hot, and without fighting what you've been given.
Curling iron DuH!!
My boyfriend has curly hair too. The longer it is, the curlier. Keep it short and use mousse or gel to straighten it with a comb when it is wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment