Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Curly hair help!?

i have curly hair but its the poofy curly hair type of hair and i want to wear my hair curly but not like that.





i use got2b curlvacious but it doesn't work..





any help?Curly hair help!?
There are lots of products that are made for curly and frizzy hair stay away from blow drying and let it dry natural You might want to go to a professional and get some advice on if you want to use a straightener or what products work best on your hairCurly hair help!?
yes i had the same exact problem...what i did what went to the hair stylist and they told me i needed to get it layered and also get it thined...so that's what i did and now my hair looks great!!!!!!!!!! i always wear it down now! and thinning doesn't hurt...
I used to use a gel while my hair was wet, and then I made sure not to dry it with a hairdryer or mess with it with my hands too much, seemed to help alot.





The other answer is true too... I also had to have mine layered and thinned a little to help in controlling it.





Good luck!
I don't like the Got2b brand but what I do love is Herbal Essence Totally Twsited! I have curly hair that use to be kinda poofy but I used that shampoo and conditioner. Now my hair is bouncy and shiney. It's not frizzy at all! I love it! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment