Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Curly Hair, Help!?

My daughter has blonde curly hair. She is 2 and it is hard to get her to sit still to fix it. My hair is straight, so I have never dealt with curly hair. How can I keep it from looking like she has a huge cottonball on her head?Curly Hair, Help!?
She needs lots of conditioner and a wide tooth comb. If your little one cant use adult conditioners try Johnson's baby detangling conditioner. its wonderful and smells lovely. They also sell a Johnson's baby detangling shampoo too. Its meant for little ones with curls. I use it on my hair and its great :)Curly Hair, Help!?
I too have really curly hair. Here are things I have learned over the years...





Don't brush it when wet, it is bad for the curl.


Lots of leave in conditioner, every day if possible.


Only shampoo it once a week, it takes out the oils that keeps curls neat.


There is a product called noodle head, it's a creamy product. Just a bit of it will keep her hair neat.


Try and let her hair fall naturally, use headbands or clips and don't pull the hair tight (this is not comfortable, trust me).


Use a wide tooth comb after using the leave in conditioner, not a hair brush.





Good luck!
I am mixxed and i have curly hair and it is so hard to find something that works but i fpund a brand that works.Its called catwalk curl amplifier it is about $13.00 sold at salons or i found it at giant
don't worry i too has curly hairs it's natural we cannot do any thing

No comments:

Post a Comment