Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I have Ethnic Mixed, Thick, Curly Hair. Help Please?

Well I'm mixed with black and white. My hair is suuuuuuuuuper thick. It's weird though because it has tight curls at the roots and loose curls everywhere else. I've tried almost everything for my hair. From professional hair products, to home remedies, to grease and oils.



Whenever I try and straighten my hair it usually frizzes up a bunch the next day. I'm constantly having to lay it down with my hand. It also looks dry and is not that shiny. People tell me my hair has the potential to be beautiful. I just have to find a treatment to make it that way.



So, If anyone has ANY products or ideas of what I could do with my hair, that'd be great. Thanks in advance!:]I have Ethnic Mixed, Thick, Curly Hair. Help Please?
I also have curly hair but its not that tight and curly but my mother has MASSIVE curly thick hair , its indescribable . the products we use are professional , there a bit expensive but it really changes your hair the product is called REDKEN . They have one for really curly hair its called fresh curls , but if you want to straighten it , they have shampoo and conditioner called smooth down , it keeps your hair controlled and i suggest to bring a Portable little starigther where ever you go to touch up your hair , i have one and im glad i bought it ! there small and cheap (: hope i helped .I have Ethnic Mixed, Thick, Curly Hair. Help Please?
I use biosilk silk therapy for my hair. It is like a silky oil that i put in my damp hair before i dry it. It keeps it really silky and hides all my frizzies from split ends and it doesnt make my hair oily (don't put it in your roots obviously). But you should also try to just get a product for curly hair and scrunch it into hair when it is wet and then embrace your curls!
well my hair is thick too ma.And i always straighten it.but thats not good because it breaks off your hair.if you go to school usually what i do is.wet my hair because its curly and put the gel in it then brush it.and leave it in a pony tail .also you could get it braided.
check this out darlin!





http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl



hope this helped



awnser mine?



the top one on my profile, sox just lost the link! XX
I have thick curly hair and I love Suave Humectant Conditoner this one the best. I also use Garnier 3 Minute Mask about twice a week.



Hair Serum make your hair instant shiny





I would probably suggest hair cut to get rid of dead ends
Hi,

I have the same problem. My hair isn't like white peoples nor is it really like black peoples.

This first thing I want to tell you is that washing your hair will make it frizzy. I wash (shampoo) my hair only once a MONTH. (That doesn't mean I don't wet it or condition it.) I also only comb it when it's wet that's also when I add any hair products while its wet. My bet is your mother (like mine) is white and unfortunately my mom knew nothing about dealing with hair of color (mine is blond but it has many of the same characteristics of a ';fro'; i.e. kinky, frizzy, curly, dry etc.), as a kid it was awful trying to make it look ';normal'; the more I brushed, washed and fought the curls and frizz the worse they got.

Do yourself a favor and go to a black (all black) hair dresser and take every question you ever had about your hair to her. I promise it could be an enlightening experience! best wishes.

Blessings, Light %26amp; Love.

P.S. I love the ';Olive Oil'; products

No comments:

Post a Comment