Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Curly hair. HELP!?

I have super curly hair and i dont want to damage it how should i fix it.Curly hair. HELP!?
I have super curly hair too. I just have a cut that works well with it (although at one time i had it really long and that worked well too), and I use a really good ethnic hair product on it after I shampoo %26amp; condition. Then I let it air dry. Easy and non-damaging.Curly hair. HELP!?
My advice is to just straighten it. And use an iron tamer spray so you don't damage it when you straighten.


Or you could try using the spray called ';straight sexy hair'; and blowdry your hair after applying. But this spray doesn't work for everyone. It depends on how hard to manage your hair is.


But whatever you do, DON'T get your hair chemically straightened. It's the worst possible thing to do to your hair, and it will practically burn your hair off.
  • lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment