Saturday, February 11, 2012

Curly Hair Help...?

my hair is naturally really curly, but at the moment, while the bottom is in insane ringlettes, the top layer pretty much just poofs out.





my shortest layer is about an inch past my chin, and my hair overall is pretty long - five or six inches past my shoulders.





is it doing this because of where the layers are?





and if so... where should my layers be? should i grow them out, or cut them again?Curly Hair Help...?
I would say that it is because of your layers. I tried my hair like that one time, and it done the same. The top was so ugly and I loved the way the bottom did! You should try shorter layers. Keep your length, but don't let your shortest layer be too much shorter than that. If you're like me, you have to keep layers in your hair, or it looks like a triangle! Someone suggested to me to read the book 'Curly Girl.' It has some great tips for curly hair and you can find it on Amazon.com for about 5 bucks for a used, and 10 for new (+shipping/handling). Hope this helps!Curly Hair Help...?
it is doing this because this is how your hair grows mainly. sometimes with curly hair , i am sure you have noticed that no curl seems the same. you may want to try some curl boost to boost the curl in that area, tigi bedhead has a great one in their curl rocks line. also you may want to try ringlet by redken, a curl perfector... maybe it just needs extra moisture and control in that area. it probably wouldn't hurt to grow out your shortest layer a bit, just to add weight to the puffiness and maybe that will pull it down and out... but on the other hand, it might not change a things. try some of the products i suggested..good luck
Hey gurly I can totally feel u on this i have xtremely curly hair as well but i think that is time for u to cut the ends.When ur hair tangles up like that n only at the bottom is because the ends are damaged.For more suggestions i use fructis and sometimes pantene.That helps my hair.Good luck!!!
Try using a product to help natural curls curl better. My hair is naturally curly except that I have it short now and blow dry it straight, like my avatar. But when I used to go curly, I used spray on products for curly hair to maximize my curl like studio gear or L A looks.
Yes, The layers are making your hair poofy, When you have curly hair, You can't go too short, Or else you'll end up looking like a Q-tip....I'd grow them out...But that dosen't mean you can't have layers, cause you can, Just not too short.
Straighten your hair, or if you want to keep it curly and want it fixed, go see a professional hair stylist.





And also, your hair might be curling to the extreme because of warm weather and humidity...
If you want help from a butition heres your help


it is because of your hair, try to grow it out even and dont try layers anymore


hope i could help
layers tend to make your hair more poofy, so unless you feel like using a flat iron and/or hair product i think you should grow them out.
I have had the best luck keeping mine pretty much one length, the poof is due to the layers.... I would just let them grow.
You should grow them out its a lot easy to deal with and if you dont like it you could always cut them again!
Sorry dude I am 14 and have been trying to fix my hair short of shaving it off for 12 years. Mine will never get straight. Hang tight girls like it!
Growing out is better as the weight pulls the curls out slightly
you could cut it but would probably more poofy if you did. try blow drying it and straightening it.
dunno 2 complicated!
get a smal hair cut or sumthing
dont know i have straight hair
yeah sure

No comments:

Post a Comment