Sunday, February 12, 2012

Curly hair help??

I have naturaly very curly hair. It gets frizzy very easily. Anyone have any ideas on how i can blowdry or sleep with my hair so it doesn't look disguisting in the morning? Any products that help?Curly hair help??
A. Best thing to do wash it in the morning


B. If you can't do that use Treseme Weightless body foam,Mega Hold gel, and also ALWAYS USE HEAT TAMER SPRAY it helps ur hair alot and Always use a diffuser on your hairdryer preferrably a round flat detachable one (detachable so you can change from straight to curly easily) I use those even though they aren't for curly hair they WORK and they have 24 hour climate control and humidity resistance. Wish you well! :)Curly hair help??
I personally have hair that has big curls... I straighten my hair almost everyday and I've found that if you have money the best straightener to have is the chi, but for a lot less money you can get a straightner from wal-mart, for a while i used the remington wet to straight straightner which worked wonders, as i straighten i always use a moisturizing spray (V05) and afterwards I use a defrizzing cream (tresseme). If you choose to straighten your hair always remember to use some kind of moisturizer to keep your hair healthy...
you should use a straightener, my friend told me she ironed


her hair once and it was strait for along time so have someone do it for you. if you already tried straightening it


try using an iron.
I also have curly hair and my daughter is mixed race with mega curly hair. We both use either a moisturizing gel or you need to use a hair gloss like Biosilk. It gives your hair a light moisture, and it smells good too! Also, If you use Bed Head shampoo and conditioner, it makes your hair silky soft! Good luck! :-)
i dont personally have curly hair but my best friend does. she uses this special hair gel. idk what it is called but if you try differant gels i know one will owrk. sorry i dont have a sertian product. thats the best i can do.
sebastion products and bio silk

No comments:

Post a Comment