Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Curly hair help please?

My hair is naturaly curly like this http://besthaircutstyles.com/wp-content/ . I want something pretty, and office appropriate for tomorrow. I am sick of the poofy pony tail. Any idea?



ThanksCurly hair help please?
Focus most of your shampoo on the roots and scalp, and focus most of your conditioner on the ends. I use Matrix Sleek.Look Smoothing Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner and it helps to smooth down my hair and make it less frizzy. I got a deal of two 1-liter bottles for $30 from Beauty First, and it lasted me almost a year since it's more concentrated than drugstore shampoo and conditioners. Comb your hair using a wide-toothed comb after you have applied conditioner in the shower. Get all the tangles out then. Then rinse the conditioner out. Towel dry your hair gently, getting all the water out. Pat dry, do not rub. Don't use any styling products with alcohol. Using a lotion or balm is better than gel and definitely mousse. I use Artec TextureLine Hair Mix evenly throughout my hair - it's a lotion type of mixture that smooths the hair. I put extra on the ends. Then I use Enjoy Shaping Lotion to scrunch it. A little goes a long way, and the hold is more amazing than anything I've ever used at the drugstore. It makes your hair feel soft and there's no buildup. Don't ever brush your hair while it's scrunched, and comb your hair only while it's wet.Curly hair help please?
i suggest maybe straightening it for a change? get some layers, highlights, maybe even a different hair color? try flat ironing it, and see how it looks. if u like it, then u can flat iron it weekly or get it permanantly straight with a relaxer formula at the salon.
Wash and condition. Comb out (start at the ends). Add a light spray gel or a styling serum. Comb through. Part hair. Head bang. Scrunch near roots a few times. Drive to work with the windows open. Your hair will dry on the way. If you think of it, give the roots a little squeeze now and then. But don't worry about it too much.
I have the hair too.... what I do is I put in a Curling spray (even though we don't need it) or a leave in conditioner. This makes the hair smooth and the curls feel softer. Try letting it dry on it's own and see what happens. If you prefer to blow dry your hair first use big hair curlers and dry under the hair dryer with a leave in conditioner on. It looks and feels nice afterwards! Hope this helps ;)



Pull it up in a hair tie or a hair clup with some of the nice curls down .... looks really nice :)
I like that hair the way it is!

It's VERY pretty!
let it flow naturally, it works for me.
I would do a messy bun parted in the middle (or side) with a few pieces framing your face... that would be gorgeous!
When you get out of the shower in the morning put some gel or mousse and defrizzer in it while it's still damp. And let it curl naturally. Don't blow dry it! Wake up a little earlier if it takes a while to dry. Remember to part it to the left side. And then put a bobby pin down on your right bangs and pull it to the side.



Instant classic! :) Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment