Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Curly hair help?

I have crazaay curly hair. I straighten it and it still has way to much volume. Should I get it thinned or layered or both? Btw it's shoulder length and I have a side bang.Curly hair help?
When you get out of the shower use a leave in conditioner, (this will tone and weigh down your hair) then let dry with out a blow dryer-the hotter your hair is the more volume it adds, then i would use either a frizz ease or some type of shiner to weigh down your curls more....after its completely dry and everything is set in...straighten it. I dont think its a good idea to layer your hair this only adds more volume and creates the illusion of more hair.


and thinning is never good, try a A-Line hair cut, that will also eliminate more hair from the back (where is grows the most) giving it a less poofy look.Curly hair help?
Well.... I am the am the exact opposite of you!! I wish my hair was curly... but if you really want it to be straight then I think making it thinned would be a big help to straghing it!!!
you should get it layered... that would be cute鈽?





my BFFE 4 life (amanda) had really thick hair, she got it layered and it is really thin %26amp; cute!! u should try that, and use C.H.I. 44 iron guard. it is a spray that helps your hair stay straight and not be damaged by the straightener











鈾c
layered
Curly hair is amazing! Keep it curly!!!!!!!!!!!
Getting it thinned and layered is a good idea. I knew someone with hair just like yours, and she got it thinned and layered. Now it looks great, and doesn't look poofy and extremely full of volume anymore.
if ur hair is really poofy but curly and u dont care about the curls, relax it. if u %26lt;3 ur curls get it texturized. it keeps the curls but makes them easier to manage. layering doesnt work on poofy hair. it makes it poofier because u'll basically have chunks of poof all over ur head. i had the same prob and i got it texturized. if u wanna see how it looks let me know!
A have curly hair to. A great place to go for help is naturallycurly.com. It has helped me a lot in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment