Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What can I do to get rid of my permanent curly hair, HELP?

Last year in May I got my hair chemical curly. It was great the first few days, but now is a disaster. I can't do anything with it anymore. So I just keep my hair in a pony tail now. My hair has always been straight, wavy and thick, but it got thicker until I got it permanent curly. Back in the day It wasn't even that bad when I leave it down. Though I did use to dye my hair a lot as well. Now is just big and wavy and thick. It makes my whole head big with all that hair. Also every time I take a shower it makes it curly, but once it's dry I comb it and put ';Proclaim Professional Care Glossing Polish'; honestly it doesn't do much to my hair because it's still stays the same.





Also I been thinking about cutting my hair short since it's long now (it's like near my shoulders). I was hoping to stay like this because I want my hair to grow longer, but not anymore. So I just want to get rid of half of the damage I have. Especially when I have bad split ends and all. So I really need help! and some suggestions. All I want is to go back to my natural hair and not only that my real hair color, like I use to have it. :(What can I do to get rid of my permanent curly hair, HELP?
mmmm my tip is washing your hair a lot you may not see a difference in your hair for a while like you sed but whenever i wash my hair it grows.


you can also ask the hair dresses what you can do about it, or if your really desperate chemically straight your hair and i'm pretty sure if you was your hair a lot the hair colour mite even come out. i heard theres this special machine to get rid of hair dye but its really reallly really painful it like pulls your hair.





p.s only shampoo your hair twice a week same with conditioner dont shampoo and condition your hair everytime you have a shower coz it'll just make the curls worse.What can I do to get rid of my permanent curly hair, HELP?
You can get a chemical straightening done to your hair to rid your head of the curls longterm rather than resorting to a straightening iron daily. For the hair color dillema, you can also get a hair dye stripper, but beware this can strip the natural color out of your hair if not careful. Personally, I would consult a hair dresser as I believe they would know best.
Japanese hair straightening is the best chioce for u





. i have very thick and curly hair and it got much more manageable , soft , silky and healthy after the straightening. but no matter what- make sure you are going to a professional who knows what they are doing! make sure to meet with other people that got it done with him/ her/ the salon. getting referrals for this will be your best bet.
i will re answer this question after you post pictures =]
either cut it of and get extensions or go to a hairdresser and she wait they have to say


x

No comments:

Post a Comment