Tuesday, February 14, 2012

CuRLY HAIR HELP?

My hair is quite curly almost tight curls.


I have bought the babyliss beliss the straightening hairdryer and was wondering if it was any good for curly hair.


Secondly how do I make it nice to wear down it always frizzes up I've tryed all mousses and I can't be arsed straightening it as it takes 3-4 hours please help cheers.xxxCuRLY HAIR HELP?
Well this isn't so easy to answer. It varied from texture to ethnic group. I have some curly hair and it is almost to my butt, it takes me the most 30 minutes to dry and straighten. You need a serum on it that will wiegh it down and you are not drying it all the way, that's why it frizzes. You need a nice round brush and some practice for starters. Then you could try a flat iron they do wonders for mine. But get the ceramic kind as they are more gentle on the hair.


But it really sounds like your not drying it all the way. The slightest bit of moisture left in it will cause the frizz. Good Luck.CuRLY HAIR HELP?
brush it into an afro.
My hair is very curly too. I get my hair chemically relaxed. I also have to use an iron but it does not take even half of the time to do it now.
Straighten, flat iron, curl with a curler, and do your make up really well and you will look really good. Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment