Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Curly HAIR HELP!?!?

I have REALLY tightly coiled curly hair and it tends to frizz, I have tryed using practically EVERY product out their but none of them gives my hair definition.. and by that i mean ';defines the curls';... the only way to define the curls on my hair is when its wet and I put gell on it.. but that damages my hair and so i dont anymore... my friend told me about this product called ';curly pudding'; from miss jessie.. (here is the link) http://www.canadianbeauty.com/2008/04/mi I havent tryed it yet or ordered it ... but I was thinking of.. im from canada though and its REALLY expensincive.. for the shipping order and stuff.. so i was wondering.. does anyone know of any off the counter products that would do the same as the ';curly Pudding does';?



and for those of you who dont know the curly putting is suppose to define and strech out your curls..



I need REAL help!



and this is KARRY not kesha!Curly HAIR HELP!?!?
My hair is very similar, Kar'. Here's the deal:



Because my hair is a little longer than shoulder length, when it's in its natural state of wavy-curly, I use two products to keep it from being so dry.



One thing I use is called a ';cholesterol conditioner'; as a HAIR cream. It's actually good conditioner after a shampoo as well, but I use it as a styling cream. I like the Le Claire brand, but this one works well, too.

]]]]]]]]%26gt; http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j



Also, I like to use Aveda Brilliant Humectant Pomade. You can only buy it at hair salons but it's great.

]]]]]]]%26gt; http://www.aveda.com/templates/products2



Before I apply my products, I like to spritz my hair with a little water so that it doesn't tangle when I comb through it. Then, I apply the product. Then I use a brush. A good boar/nylon bristle brush is good. I prefer a medium width to the bristle tufts as opposed to the really condensed brushes. The medium brush causes the hair to smooth together well, but also allows your hair to separate a bit as you ';finger'; some sections apart.



I must say that, given my hair type, I've had to incorporate using a relaxer to manage my hair at this length. I鈥檝e gone from relaxing my hair once a year, to twice a year, to every three months now because of the length. The longer it's gotten, the more it breaks and becomes tangled to the point of tearing it as you comb to the end of the strands. Consider relaxing it if you don't use those types of products. I use a very mild relaxer that works wonders from Vitale

]]]]]]%26gt; http://vitalepro.com/index.htm

Check with your beauty supply center for Vitale Sensitive Relaxer. They should have it.



If you elect to get it done at a salon, tell the operator that you want a mild relaxer and she will know the type of product to use as well as the amount of time needed to comb the product through to gain the desired result. I recommend maintaining some curl because, again, you could always blow dry it for a straight-straight look.



In ANY case, I recommend Nexxus Products. While, for some time, you could only buy Nexxus in a salon, now you can purchase them at other stores as well.



I recommend Botanoil or Therappe shampoo, with Humectress as a conditioner for most times and KerapHix periodically, especially when your hair gets super dry. For the record, that鈥檚 how this stuff is spelled and not a typo. Here鈥檚 the site. Go to the site map and then look for shampoo, conditioners, etc.:

]]]]]]]%26gt; http://www.nexxus.com/



Yeah, I know a little bit about a LOTTA Bit! Is it a crime to be 100% male and have the desire to look your best? Methinks not!



Oh, yeah, Add me already, will ya'!Curly HAIR HELP!?!?
Try LoReal's studio line, it inexpensive and you should be able to get it at any drug store. What's good about it is...that it holds your curls without that weight or crispy feeling. I loved it, because I have thick curly hair and the bottom of my curs would come loose. But that just kept it all together, hope that helps!
there's a cheaper option i, gez.. muriatic acid?!

No comments:

Post a Comment