Saturday, February 11, 2012

I need curly hair help! :]]?

Ok so my hair is SUPER curly. And I am only 13 and i dont have 5 hours to work on my hair. i usually do my hair in a ponytail (high, middle, and to the side) or a bun.





Sometimes i leave it half up %26amp; half down or all down but it gets really


big and frizzy and that is one thing i completely hate. And i like my hair straight but i have to blow dry it because flat irons make it big and look really damaged. It takes me an average of 2 hours to straighten my hair.





I have run out of ideas on how to do my hair cute and simple. So if anyone has any ideas on how i can do my hair or products that would help keep it controlled and less frizzy please tell me.





Help full info:


*I have bangs


*My hair is a little longer than shoulder length





THANKS BUNCHES :]]


I need curly hair help! :]]?
you could do braids..or clip your bangs up in a poof and put the rest in a ponytail. or braid the front parted side of your hair and put the rest in a ponytail..i do that and it looks really cute! or use really cute headbands!I need curly hair help! :]]?
I work at Sally Beauty Supply and we have a few products that would help with your dilema.


1. Curling Mousse by Silk Elements


2. Curling Creme by Biotera


3. Smoothing Creme by GVP Matrix Sleek Looks





When you do straighten your hair ALWAYS use a heat protectant such as Silk Elements Heat Protect Spray with olive oil.





Hope this helps... ;p



use the chii


it works like a charm
put moose in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment