Saturday, February 11, 2012

I need curly hair help?

I've got crazy curly hair. For the past long while I've just been getting a buzz cut to avoid the hassle of having to comb or style it. However recently I decided I want to grow it out long (rock star long).





Problem is now its been a few months and my hair is about 3 inches long all around. I work in a professional atmosphere and I need to stay 'well groomed', according to my company hand book anyway. Now when it gets long enough I'll just throw it back in a pony tail or something to that effect.





I'm well aware it will be some time before my hair gets that long, as I've grown it long before (only reason I cut it was because I didn't like the way my dreads turned out). Anyway, I was hoping someone here could give me a few ideas on either cuts or styling tips, keep in mind, my hair ain't straight, its ridiculously curly. It actually will afro out if I don't comb it down. I'd prefer not to add any gels or moose or anything, as my job is physically demanding and I sweat alot.





Thanks in advance for any help you may offer.I need curly hair help?
try this website they've helped me with my curly hair





http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/index.phpI need curly hair help?
umm straighten it?

No comments:

Post a Comment