Monday, January 30, 2012

Wavy/curly hair help?

My hair is wavy/curly and it gets kinda puffy and frizzy, i was wondering Wat products can i use to bring out the curl in my hairWavy/curly hair help?
Tresemme Flawless Curl Mousse....it works wonders!!! Wavy/curly hair help?
Almost every line of hair products (herbal essences, pantene, john freida, dove, sunsilk, etc) have a whole bunch of products for curly hair or for keeping hair curled. I think probably the majority of these products are for curly hair as opposed to other hair types. Just go to your local drugstore and you'll be bound to find something that's right for you.
Herbal Essences, Coconut and Hawaiian Hibiscus cond. and shampoo. (the blue one basically) and Charles Worthington Curls (拢1.30 tescos) and waves leave in conditoner, also use a leave in hair spray (de-knot). It works for me. As I have really bad ringlets lool.
Dangerously Straight Mousse from Herbal Essences is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment