Monday, January 30, 2012

People with naturally curly hair..help plz :)?

what to do with curly hair after shower, what products you use, any hairstyles? thanks so much, answer as soon as you read this lolPeople with naturally curly hair..help plz :)?
moose works for mePeople with naturally curly hair..help plz :)?
I do this thing that makes it REALLY pretty. :) First, go to the shower and wash your hair with pantene or fructis (those are my favorite). Then, towel dry your hair. When its damp, I take garnier fructis mouse and scrunch my hair, which make big waves. I love them. Or, I towel dry my hair and then put some garnier leave in conditionaer to make my hair soft and untangly. Then I put my hair in 3 twisted buns and keep it like that over night. It makes a beachy look which I do for school. REALLY GORGEOUS. Hope I helped! =)
Umm lets see I have the worst type of hair mine is thick curly dry hair and the best thing to do is brush it put mouse on it then when it dries u can style it with hairspray and mouse. I saw these really cool shampoo hairspray mousee espicially for curls and also conditioner for curls you could use that
i use any kind of hair gel the real strong hold but i also use ausee (awesome volume) its a purple spray bottle i spray it all over and it helps the frizz and makes its bouncy and really cute but after i put that in i scrunch it with a towel or there are certain blow dryers with attachments that are good too
Always blow dry your bangs! There's one tip. If I don't do this, my bangs dry all funky and weird.





As for my hair, I do nothing. Seriously. Don't brush it, just leave it be. If you touch is or put product in it it will most likely become limp waves instead of pretty curls.





Good luck!
I use ';It's a 10'; hair mask (conditioner) and leave-in treatment. Since my hair's kinda long, I just let it hang down. Any hairstyles have potential to make your hair knotty.
Hairspray. Spray has hold but does not weigh hair down. When you spray hair that is wet it dries really nicely without frizz, having a really nice curl.
Use John Frieda anti-frizz serum and Bumble and Bumble Curl Conscious Cream for Fine Curls and let air dry for beautiful curls, but don't touch it afterward.
Use some frizz control leave in conditioner...It's by Garnier or however you spell it..Hope this helps..


Oh and if you put a hand full of moose in your hair while it's wet that should help too
i always wanted curly hair.
hair spray it works although it gives it a more wetish look
use any moose and scrunch up your hair while its wet, do this a few times
I blowdry it, straighten my fringe then use pantene mousse :)
  • eyeshadow brush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment