Friday, January 27, 2012

I want curly hair? help?

my hair is natural straight when i use a curl iron is does not give me look i want. i want natrual lookin hair. my hair is african hair so it growing and it needs to continue to be health do you know any produts that can get my hair very very curlI want curly hair? help?
You can buy some hair product, where it will actually give you curls for a period of months. its a chemical curling kit.I want curly hair? help?
thanks for selecting my answer as the best one.

Report Abuse



i read in seventeen tht herbal essences curling gel can make super straight hair straight. also, that combined with a curling iron, gives you really natural and pretty curls
And i want straight hair! LOL! There are many different ways to get your hair curly.


-use a curling iron and use hairspray to keep it curly


-use the individual sponge curlers before you go to bed at night


-use hair products made for curling!





hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment