Monday, January 30, 2012

Frizzy/curly hair help?

what can i use to tame itFrizzy/curly hair help?
Well you should never use a brush on your hair if it's curly. Use a wide toothed comb on it and that should do the job. If you go to kmart or something then you can find lines of product for hair like sunsilk or john freida(sp?) then there should be something called frizz serum or something along those lines. I hope this helped! good luck with your hair (:Frizzy/curly hair help?
I have extremely curly hair that likes to frizz at the first hint of humidity. What I do to tame it is deep condition 2-3x a week. When I get out of the shower, I blot it dry and use Infusium 23 Repair(ologie) Leave in Treatment. I use a good bit of that. Then I use a leave in conditioning creme, like Garnier Fructis creme. A good, flexible, alcohol free hair gel would probably do the trick too. Basically, conditioning my hair and making sure its hydrated is key for me. Hopefully it will work for you too!
I wash my hair with Pantene Pro-V shampoo for curly hair. Then I condition with the matching conditioner. When I get out of the shower I squeeze the water out of my hair, then I turn my head upside down and spray Garnier Fruitese curl gel all over my head. Then with my head still upside down I scrunch my hair. Then I lightly pull my hair back and twist the tail into a bun and put a large scrunchie over the bun to hold in place. Then when it dries I have lovely curls.
alrighttttt i have the curliest hair. my friends make fun of me haha. the cheap gel at target or walgreens callled la bella spiking gel is so strong and turns my frizz to curls. the gel eliminates frizz and captures my curls. it lasts all day. dont associate efficiency with expense. it is like 3 bucks for a rather large bottle but i love it. other good products are garnier fructis surf hair, and frizz buster. frizz buster comes in a semi-cylindrical bottle with purple cap. it is 10 dollars but it is amazing. hope i was a help.
while its still wet atfer you get out of the shower use a spray ( but sunslik its in a clear white bottle ) then atfer you blow dry it use a spray gel or a very strong spray to tame it.

please help me http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?
OMG!! I always used to use hair spray to hold it in place, but it looked soooo oily, so I got this Dove Smoothing Frizz Control cream and it works SOOO good, and looks so much cleaner! After about a minute, it doesnt even look like you put anything on it! It works great with your hair up and down too, so it doesn't poof up!
Bumble and Bumble Curl Conscious Cream this is the best product on the market for managed curls that look sexy tame and not flat heavy or wet looking. And it is a great price!!



http://www.bumbleandbumble.com/product/h
ampro Pro Styl Protein Styling Gel (this doesn't have any alcohol in it)

john frieda dream curls spray

john frieda frizz ease serum



in that order it works really well for me. look for the ingredient glycerin.
A de-frizze serum. also for well tammed curls i recomend 'waves of envy by sunsilk' they both work perfectly for me!
HERBAL ESSENCES MOUSSE
Frizzies and a straitner.
use styling creams not mouse or gel they have high alcohol in them
Hair wax.
bio silk is good.

and john frieda curl spray

No comments:

Post a Comment