Monday, January 30, 2012

Frizzy/boofy/curly hair help?

My hair is naturally curly/boofy/frizzy if i let it dry naturally


i own a GHD and use it straight after my hair drys naturally.


I find it incredibly annoying that i have to straighten in before going out


What are good products to use on my hair?Frizzy/boofy/curly hair help?
Go to Sally's Beauty Supply and get some Silk Elements hair conditioner. My hair is naturally curly also but it doesn't get very frizzy if I let it dry naturally, but when I was younger it was constantly frizzy. I never blow-dry my hair anyway and rarely straighten it. I know how much of a pain straightening can be. I use Pantene, as well as Silk Elements [sometimes Head %26amp; Shoulders smooth and silky if needed]. I must be doing something right because I'm always told that I have gorgeous curly hair. Hopefully you can find something that will work for you.Frizzy/boofy/curly hair help?
paul mitchell super skinny range - shampoo, conditioner and serum





the serum you can use right after you get out of the shower, or on dry hair it easier to straighten





garnier do a 'wax' that you put on your hair for one minute, and your hair becomes straight :)








hope i help
aussie hair spray is good


use color shield conditioner


it helps a lot and see if


you can buy a certain


brand of hair straightener


it works the best i have


the same kinda hair so


i should no you should


see if you can buy remignton


wet2dry hair straightener it


works wonders.
Try some anti-frizz serum from garnier after you washed your hair or spritz some milk BEFORE you wash your hair.
Well its a good idea to straightan your hair each day.


If that doesnt help go to the hairdresser and get them to do their magic on your hair and hopefully that will work!





Good Luck
try some good anti-frizz conditioner which will show good results and also check this site http://www.parachutetherapie.com because it talks a lot about hair care

No comments:

Post a Comment